Shoutout for a friend and fellow game reviewer

So, yeah, this is new to me, but I got two shout-outs from another guy who does video reviews that I enjoy watching. The guy I’m talking about is Brian, who hosts his own review show called Substance TV. Each episode he does has three different games of different varieties. I really enjoy listening to him talk about what he likes about the game itself and describe what the game is all about. Another cool thing is that he tells the viewers what to expect if you are looking for the game, like if you were looking to buy the game, he will say how hard it is to find or etc. He is also a nice guy, and I message him from time to time. The link to his website is right below here

Substance-tv.com

If that doesn’t work please tell me and I will fix it.

Comments